There are various methods to control and stop unwanted pregnancy. The birth control patch is a convenient and impressive form of contraception. The birth control patch contains the same hormones as birth control pills and can be used in place of pills. It comprises of estrogen and progestin. These hormones block the ovaries from releasing eggs, thus, curb pregnancy. It does not let sperm reach the uterus. Buy Birth Control online at a competitive price and premium quality.
The birth control patch is very easy and simple to use. It is a small square patch that sticks to the skin. It is a kind of skin patch drawn on the body that liberates the hormones progestin and estrogen into the circulatory system to avert ovulation. Once stick, it needs to be replaced after a week. Birth control patch is beneficial for women who find it difficult to remember to take a daily birth control pill. It does not require daily maintenance. It is believed that use of birth control patches leads to weight gain. Weight gain is a serious concern for women these days. Where ever women gathered, even in a small chit chat session the topic of weight gain comes up constantly. So, with the fear of weight gain many women restrain from using birth control patches.
Concern about weight gain has limited the use of this powerful method of halting pregnancy. You may look through other methods of contraception which do not have the side effects of hormonal contraceptives.
Many studies have proved that using these contraceptives will not show much difference in weight. It is suggested to use birth control patch as prescribed by the doctor. Please consult a doctor before using it, and provide the complete medical history to him before using it. Order birth control online and you can get completely free online consultation.
It is recommended that women having diabetes, heart disease or blood pressure should not use birth control patch. It is also very risky for a woman who uses this patch immediately after pregnancy. It is suggested to not to be used by women who have recently delivered a baby or is breast feeding. In this case, you can be useful article “Importance of Birth Control after a Successful Pregnancy“.
How to use Birth control Patch
- First, you need to decide where you would like to put it. You can apply on your abdomen, shoulders, stomach, or buttocks.
- Make sure the area you choose should be dry and clean.
- First, peel the patch off the foil and then peel half of the plastic off the peel. Do not touch the sticky part. Peel the rest of the plastic and stick it to your chosen area.
- Do not apply any lotion or cream under or near the patch.
- Never put the patch to your breast.
- Multiple patches in a day is unsafe
- Don’t use the patch on any wound or cut because it can minimize the effect and lead to allergies of the contraception.
- Be vigilant, the patch should not get loose.
- Replace the patch the following week. It is essential to change your patch on the same day and time every week.
Disadvantages and side effects associated with Birth Control Patch Using birth control patch are so convenient but it has multiple downsides.
- The most complicated and significant side effect of using birth control patch is weight gain. The use of birth control patch has reduced due to fear of weight gain.
- The risk of blood clots in lungs.
- Irregular bleeding
- Decrease sex drive
Birth control online provides the complete professional support and deliver the patch in discreet packing.
An increase in weight is also noted using tablets but the diet will control it (https://mybirthcontrolonline.com/birth-control-online-pills-and-diet.html).
Points to consider if using Birth Control patch
- Protein and fiber intake should be higher.
- Hormonal imbalance should be in control and incorporate exercise in your lifestyle. It is suggested to exercise 30 to 40 minutes every day.
- You should keep yourself hydrated. Drink at least one liter of water in a day.
- Reduce the salt intake in your diet and inculcate healthy eating habits.
If birth control patch is used correctly the rate of failure is less than 1%. If you forget to use a patch on the desired day of your cycle, it may lead to accidental pregnancies.