With all the unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) increasing rates, finding the right contraceptive have become an important issue. Using the right Contraceptive will cause no harm and they can be used even by older women, especially that many women above the age of 45 years old stop doing Birth Control Online. However, if a woman didn’t go through 12 consecutive months without a period, which is known as the menopause, they can still get pregnant. Having said that, here are many factors to be considered to choose the right contraceptive. One of them is the age, simply because there are choices that are less suitable for younger women and teenagers, such as surgeries that prevent pregnancy once and for all, for that the girl might want kids later in life. Whereas there are better choices for older ones. Read article: “Commonly Asked Questions about Birth Control“.
Effective methods of birth control for younger women
Fortunately, there are numerous of options the women or the teen can choose from. The most effective among them are:
- Contraceptive Implant (Implanon or Nexplanon): It is a plastic implant inside upper arm skin that facilitate birth control for long term, and need not to be switched for 3 years. It works on preventing the egg from releasing. However it doesn’t prevent STDs and may cause some irregular bleeding.
- Intrauterine device (IUD): It is of shape T Birth Control Online device, inserted into the uterus. It provides a secure and efficient birth control for long term, that can last 10 years if it’s Copper T IUD or 3 to 5 years if it’s Levonorgestrel IUD. With the IUD the woman is protected from unintended pregnancy, but not from STDs so cautious methods must be considered with it.
- Contraceptive vaginal ring (NuvaRing): In the vagina placed ring once a month, it releases hormones that prevent the egg releasing. It is great for having lighter periods and less cramps. Nonetheless, it can be difficult for some woman to recall to replace it each month.
- Contraceptive patch (Ortho Evra): Like most of the Birth Control Online methods, the patch prevents the egg releasing through absorbing hormones from the skin. The patch must be replaced every week for 3 weeks, then removed for the period week. It is very easy to use and you don’t have to remember it each time unlike oral contraceptives. However, it doesn’t protect from STDs and cause some women to get side effects like headaches, nausea and mood changes.
- Birth Control pills: They are the most known contraceptives besides of the barrier ones, anyone can easily order them online instead of having to run to the pharmacy every time, they can be pills that have estrogen and progestrerone to control the menstrual cycle, or the progestin-only pill. The pills hinder the risk of ovarian and endometrial cancers, improve acne and lead to lighter periods. On the other hand, they don’t provide protection against STDs and has various side effects, like blood clots, hypertension, migraine headaches and stroke, even though they rarely happen.
Along with these methods, doubling-up the protection is a good strategy to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. Having intercourse without condom has the risk of catching the disease, and the condom is also a way to prevent pregnancy, even if it’s not as effective alone as the previously mentioned Birth Control Online methods. Study here the effective use of birth control options.
Effective methods of birth control for older women:
Women are not protected from unintended pregnancy until they reach the menopause. Not only that, but in their 40s and 50s women suffer increased gonorrhea, HIV, Chlamydia and several STDs. So as the saying goes: protection is better than treatment. And there several options of birth control for older women, some of them are:
- The male and female condoms: Although the male condom is effective for this age, it is not suitable for some men, especially the ones who didn’t use it for years or the ones with erection difficulties. And some women may find female condoms awkward to use if they didn’t use them before. But they have lubricants which solves the problem of vaginal dryness.
- The contraceptive injection: This method can be used until the age of 50. There has been an issue that this method may cause the risk of osteoporosis and reduce bone mineral density. If that is the case using contraceptive implants is a better method since it doesn’t have those side effects.
- Intrauterine system (IUS): It relies on hormone-releasing. Although, is not a highly effective method, but it helps to cope with the bleeding and period pain and hinder it, which is an issue that woman have in their 40s as well as heavy periods and flooding.
- The combined pill: Pills are easy and legal to buy from an online This method can be used by older women if they don’t have health issues like obesity, smoking and high blood pressure. Otherwise, it’ll cause an unpleasant side effect and may lead to heart stroke or blood clotting.
At what age should women stop taking birth controls?
Birth control options know no age limit, it depends on the choice ,but nonetheless there is always a suitable option for the suitable age. Even if the fertility is lessened on the perimenopause period, it is not guaranteed that the woman will not give Birth Control Online even if she had some months without a period. All in all, using the appropriate, safe and effective contraceptive is a necessity until menopause, that is if unintended pregnancy is not wanted.